There are just a few basic steps involved for a perfect Hawaiian wedding!
1. Obtain your wedding license from the State Health Department. You can do this online here. The cost is $65. You will be given a Locator ID that I will need to process your marriage registration. Your application is valid for one year.
2. After completing the online application, you will need to see a license agent in person to have it issued. A list of agents and their locations is here. Both parties need to be present with the proper ID. Once the license is issued, it is valid for 30 days.
3. Make an appointment with Salty Kisses.
4. Select a ceremony location. Please note that many beaches and parks will require an advance reservation and permits.
5. Bring your license and identification when meeting with me before your ceremony and also to the ceremony itself.
6. After the conclusion of your wedding, it will be recorded with the State of Hawaii. Your marriage certificate will be available for download a few days after it is registered with the state.
For more information about getting married in Hawaii visit the marriage page here.